During the summer season we offer opportunities for our players to continue to grow their game, but we also want them to have an opportunity to recharge. To that end, we offer some club opportunities, but we also encourage players to take the time to attend camps, clinics, and showcases.
Our club offers the following opportunities during the summer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to sign up for any of our summer opportunities.
1) We offer two weeks of STORM camp for our younger players (Grades rising 4th through rising 9th) at Georgetown Visitation School. These camps are offered the last two weeks of June.
2) Depending on the level of interest from our players, we usually attend the Limelight (Lancaster, PA) and FOCUS (Williamsburg, VA) Showcases each summer.
3) Our U12's and U14's have the opportunity to travel to Virginia Beach for the Bash at the Beach. This is a great opportunity to have some fun in the sun and compete against other club teams from across the USA in a competitive 7 v 7 tournament.
4) Open Turf: All of our players are invited to open turf sessions at the National Cathedral School. These sessions are offered from 4-6 PM on Wednesdays nights free of charge to our club members. We have coaches available to work on fitness, agility, individual skills, team concepts, and game play.
5) There are several local summer leagues for our players to attend. We send information as we receive it, but there is the Beyond Sticks Summer League in McLean, VA; Capital Summer League in Fairfax, VA; the DC Dragons League in College Park, MD; and the Washington Field Hockey Association Summer League in Washington, DC. The DC Dragons League and WFHA is for more experienced players and college-bound athletes.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com